Since 2001 SpaDerma has been Chicago's leading medical spa providing Cosmetic Injectables, Laser Hair Removal and Advanced Skincare. Our team of skilled Aestheticians and Injectors provide effective treatments using the most advanced technology available. We pride ourselves in being an approachable and affordable brand where employee empowerment and patient satisfaction are the focal point.
SpaDerma was named the #1 Skinpen and #1 Hydrafacial account in 2022 and continues to be amongst the top accounts with vendors nationwide. With over 150 employees and 5 spa locations we’re looking to continue to build our team!
We are currently seeking to expand our support team at HeadQuarters. If you have a passion for the aesthetic or beauty industry we want to hear from you. This is a great entry level opportunity to work with an ever-growing company and gain exposure to the medical esthetics field. The ideal candidates are looking for a positive, fast-paced culture where attention to detail and customer service are key. A description of the available position is below.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service while working in a fast paced environment.
- Answering inbound customer calls and handing outbound phone conversations regarding scheduling, billing, inquiries, or customer satisfaction.
- Resolving customer concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Learning, retaining, and promoting treatment information to current and potential patients.
- Following company policies and protocols.
- Scheduling accurately for multiple providers, using multiple computer applications to process information.
- Maintaining a safe, organized, and clean spa environment.
- Performing other duties as instructed by management.
- 2+ years of customer service, sales or front desk experience
- Strong typing skills and proficiency in Google Suite
- Excellent organizational & multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- High school or equivalent preferred
Time Requirement and Compensation:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount on services and products
- Free quarterly botox
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shifts
- 5 days a week
- Varies between evening, mornings, and one weekend day
- Steady schedule
TO APPLY FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW AND EMAIL A COVER LETTER + RESUME TO CAREERS@SPADERMA.COM
By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) from SpaDerma at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may apply.