Refund and Exchange Policy:
- SpaDerma allows for skincare products to be returned to the location of original purchase within 30 days of purchase for spa credit only. Services and packages are final sale. There are no adjustments on past purchases. Monetary refunds are not available.
- SpaDerma requires 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment in order to avoid a fee of $50- $150.
Credit Card Required to Book:
- SpaDerma requires a debit or credit card to hold any appointment as a retainer for our Cancellation Policy. SpaDerma safely stores credit cards on file.
- By utilizing our online booking system to reserve an appointment time, you are accepting the conditions of our Cancellation Policy. First time appointments are considered a consultation with possible same-day treatment. Treatment is likely, however it is not guaranteed.
Right to Refuse Treatment:
- SpaDerma reserves the right to refuse treatment for laser, light, injectables, or advanced skincare services to anyone.
Treatment (age, authorization needed):
- SpaDerma requires patients aged 16 and 17 years old to have parental consent for treatment. Parents or legal guardians must be present at the first appointment but are not required to attend subsequent treatments of the same service. SpaDerma does not offer laser, light, or advanced skincare services to anyone under the age of 16. Injectables are not available for anyone under the age of 18.
- SpaDerma accepts cash and all major debit & credit cards. Apple Pay is available at all locations. SpaDerma does not accept insurance, cosmetic/benefit cards such as CareCredit, or link to savings or checking accounts.
- Gratuity is not expected, but greatly appreciated via Venmo, Zelle, or cash only.
Children & Guest Policy:
- For the safety of your family & our providers, children under the age of 13 are not permitted in the Spa, and only the patient scheduled may enter the treatment room.
Service Animal Policy:
- SpaDerma does not permit pets in the Spa. Service animals are allowed within the Spa in all public areas. Exposure to certain laser & light treatments may not be safe for service animals, please call the Spa prior to your visit for assistance.
Late Arrival Policy:
- SpaDerma allows a grace period of 5-10 minutes for appointments, depending on the service scheduled & time reserved. Patients who arrive beyond our grace period for whatever reason may not be able to receive treatment and are subject to our same day cancellation fee.
- Packages are designated to the location they are originally purchased at and cannot be used at other locations. They are exclusive to the patient they are purchased for and cannot be shared with another patient. Packages are also designated to the area purchased for and cannot be split up to treat different areas of the body.
- Gift cards are designated to the location they are originally purchased at and cannot be used at other locations.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.